Saturday, January 7, 2012

Baby Bump pics #2

Here is an update on Mommy!  I am now 23 weeks and doing great.  I have not converted to maternity clothes yet, but I definitely should, ha ha!  The baby is sitting a lot lower than I remember Lily being.  

We have not started the baby's room yet, but we want to get started on the basement first so we have a place for everything.  So, as I am blogging, Matt is working on the basement.  Seems fair, right?!?  We have seemed to pass a COLD bug around our house starting with Lily and now ending with me.  Matt stayed home one day this week and I was not very much fun last night.  Hopefully I feel fine the rest of this pregnancy because it's no fun not being able to take anything other than Tylenol.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Hope you all get to feeling better, we have been passing cold at our house too, no fun. Happy decorating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...