Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sledding

Lily's 1st sledding experience!

We went out to Grandpa and Grandma's pasture and found a hill that still had snow on it. It was perfect to sled down because it wasn't too long for the walk back up. All three of us got bundled up and away we went. I went down first so I could capture the moment. She absolutely loved it!


Lily and Daddy


Lily and Mommy
Each time I took her, I think we ended up flipping to the side. I wasn't as good as Daddy.


Snow angels!!




Priceless!



She liked bailing out of the sled. Fearless!



I don't know why kids have a fascination of eating snow. Do you??

That same weekend, we took the jeep out for a drive. Matt wanted to see how it did in the snow. I am not a big fan of Winter jeepin', but he loves it! So, we went out North of GI and found some fun roads.



Big snowdrift






I am ready for all of this snow to disappear. When will the snow come out?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...