Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Lily and I had a snow day today! We lounged around all day. It is so nice to have a 'surprise' day to stay at home with my daughter! We would gaze out the window to look at the beautiful snow. Lily calls snow, snowman. I don't know why, but she loves watching the 'snowman!' Right now, I can hear the wind howl. I am wondering if we will have 2 snow days in a row?? The bad part of that is we will be making them up after Easter and the end of the year. Matt is pushing snow and has been for awhile. I don't know how he does it. He worked the whole night on Sunday until mid morning and then started today at 5:00. Someone has to work today, right? :) The thing that would make a snow day better, would be spending it with both Matt and Lily.

I hope you all enjoyed your snow filled day. I guess, not all of you probably experienced all the snow! Let me tell you, it is beautiful from inside my comfy house! Lily and I went outside once to take letters to the mailbox. I am not a big snow person, but I love seeing how Lily looks at it. Hopefully Matt and I can take her out into it when it isn't too cold.

May God Bless You All!!!!
(crossing my fingers for another snow day) ha ha

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed your day. I am sure you will have another one today. I love the snow but I am a little worried in drving in this mess.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...