Sunday, December 6, 2009

Micaela and Eric's wedding

The weekend after Thanksgiving, my friend Cala got married to Eric in Omaha. Matt and I went to Omaha on Friday and watched the Nebraska football game with Scott. That evening we went to the rehearsal supper for Cala and Eric. It was a very nice restaurant. Afterwards I went with the girls to a bar.


It was so nice to be back with those girls. We were only out for a drink and then left so Cala could get her beauty sleep. Becky, Hayley, and I went to Walmart to pack a basket full of goodies for their hotel room. It was a fun shopping trip. Most of us girls stayed at Micaela's house that night.

The bride and the bridesmaids got their hair done the next morning at Cala's. Matt and Lily picked me up and we went to Virgie's apartment to get ready. Matt and Lily went shopping while I went to the church.


Hayley and I. Aren't the flowers and dresses pretty?


Wow, I can't believe we all lived together. We are missing Cala and Jodi though. Those were great times!


The happy couple!



Becky and I on the trolley.



At the "Green Onion" bar.



With the beautiful bride!



Cala and I. Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day.


Lily and Matt are a very good pair. Matt is such a good daddy!



Eric, Sara's husband, was playing Barbies with Lily.


Family picture!!


She zonked out before we could even dance much. She did make it out on the floor a couple times to shake her booty. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...