Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Happenings

Since my last post, Lily and I did have another snow day. It made a nice relaxing week for us, but not for Matt. He put in so many hours pushing snow.

I thought I could be a photographer and take a nice portrait of Lily in front of the tree. It isn't easy. This first one, she was in mid-run trying to see the picture on the camera. :)



Not too bad!



She wanted to take a picture by the snow! We had a lot of it!

During this week, we had our Newell Christmas party. It was a good time. Afterwards, we went to a bar for Brian's 30th birthday. I got balloons and necklaces for it! So many people came, it was fun!



My Newell friends. Check out the preggo!! Cute Megan!



Pool time!


Matt and Brian. I thought this was a great picture of the two of them.

Chris and Dave S. watched Lily. They really enjoy playing with her. She has another set of grandparents! :) On Saturday we went out to Gibbon. Matt went hunting and Lily and I hung out with Guire and Gma. Lily actually sat through a movie! We also went shopping.



Lily and Maguire

On Monday night we had Lily Christmas party at music class. I finally took some pictures. She enjoys this class so much. It is interesting to watch her with other kids. At this point, Lily likes to copy other kids (good or bad). Like, crawling under tables, running away from Mommy, but then she also sits well for stories, helps clean up, and dances with others. So, I am a proud mommy. Santa Claus came and Lily liked watching him, but didn't want to get too close. So, he got close to us!


Thank you Santa for my new Kazoo.



Lily and Laney! Laney's mommy and I work together. Its fun to see each other on Mondays. I follow Laney on her blog too.



They get out instruments a lot and then we sing a song when they are too clean up. I hope you get a small feel for how adorable this class is.

Another big event was my students' bead party. They voted on a Wii party! So, with the help of one of the Dads, I had two Wii's and lots of fun! I was very tired afterwards, but the kiddos had a blast!!!


They are sword fighting! Can you tell that they are all chanting VERY LOUD! Mrs. Elsbury had fun watching them, but had to be the queen of noise control! ha ha!



As I am posting this, my first semester is now over! I am enjoying my first vacation day. I need to finish shopping and do some cleaning. We had our Elsbury Christmas this last weekend, and I will post our Holiday in O'Neill, soon!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...