Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Matt!!!! (Daddy!)

Happy Birthday Matt! He turned 28 yesterday (Nov. 6th) We LOVE YOU!!!! Love, Lily and Mommy

Matt has been hunting in Broken Bow for the pheasant hunt. He is on a team and the big competition is today. He came home last night to celebrate his birthday with Lily and I. We were patiently waiting for him. He opened gifts then we went out to eat. When we got home, Matt and Lily blew out the candles and we enjoyed the carrot cake I made. I have never made it before, and I would have to say, it was pretty good.







Lily was so tired!! I think this is adorable how she snuggled up to her baby Belle.




So, Matt is back hunting in Broken Bow. Lily and I are holding down the fort here in GI.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...