Saturday, May 23, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!

School is Finally Out!!!!!

Kids were done at 11:30 on Friday and then we had a meeting. I will go back on Tuesday to finish cleaning my room and sign out. It is such a great feeling to have another year done. This was a hard year for me. I can now put it passed me, enjoy the summer with my family, and get ready for the next year.

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day weekend. We are going to go camping with some friends and Lily is going to stay in Gibbon with Gma and Papa.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great summer. Alyssa is doing her first day camp this summer can you belive it? I would love to have you back for day camps if you lived closer and if Lily was a little older so she could go too.

    Have fun camping! We are painting this weekend...it will be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...