Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there. I was enjoying my day too much to get on my computer to blog. So, I am a couple days off. :) Matt and Lily let me sleep in on Sunday and then I woke up to Lily saying "MA!" I looked over and she had a huge smile and was holding a card and an adorable picture frame with her in it. The card was a music card that she helped Daddy pick out and of course we danced to it, in bed. They also brought me breakfast. All three of us got to eat in bed, that was a treat!


My 2nd Mother's Day!


A special Mother's Day to the mothers in my life. Mom, thank you for everything you do for us. You are so special and I have learned so much from you. Jackie, you have been a great mother-in-law. You have a wonderful son and I thank you for him! :) Laurie, you are a great mommy. You have experienced a loss that no mother ever wants to experience, and you have believed in the Lord to get you through. Your boys are so lucky to have a loving mother like yourself and I am learning by your example. Eliza, I have learned a lot from you as well. You are such a special mommy. You have calmed me during my first year and a half as a mommy when I have questions. Your children get so much love from you! Jessica, you are so patient and hard working. Landon is very lucky to have such a loving mommy like yourself.

There are many mothers that I admire and love. Where would we all be with out these wonderful women??

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...