Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It was so nice to have two days off from school. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their family. On Thursday, Matt, Lily, and I went to Grandpa and Grandma Widdowson's house. John, Laure, Mav, Guire, and Gigi were there to celebrate with us. We started the day out by visiting Mullen at the cemetery. This is our first holiday with out him and we definitely felt something was missing. Mullen was making the wind blow for us and I am sure he was smiling down on us. I bet his Thanksgiving in Heaven was unbelievable. Lily had fun playing with her cousins and we had a great Thanksgiving dinner. Mav, Guire, Gigi, and I tried a new game called "Farkle," which later they found out we were playing it all wrong.

Lily walked some more for them and she was fascinated by Grandma's singing turkey. Too bad the batteries went low. :)


Lily and I made her Thanksgiving shirt on Wednesday afternoon. I had just Tye Dyed shirts with 18 first graders, so I thought why not decorate another shirt.



Lily and I were enjoying the nice fall weather. We are not ready for the snow. We should have been putting up Christmas lights because it was so nice.



Oasis kisses. Lily is not fast enough yet to get away from those kisses. She is just at the right height too. ha ha! I rescued her before she was drenched.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...