Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dancing!!!

Lily loves to dance and so do we. This song came on and Lily instantly "bounced" to the music. She waved with the beat and kicked her legs. I couldn't help to put this video. Not only because Lily is so adorable, but I also like the song. Matt, Lily, and I like to dance to music in the kitchen. It's fun to hear Lily belly laugh.


Sorry for the bouncing!



Lily hasn't been feeling well this last week. She has had a cough and runny nose. This weekend Lily had a fever and has not been herself. So, as I blog tonight, I am hoping Lily sleeps well and can go to daycare tomorrow. I did make sub plans at school just in case. With Lily almost one, I have never had to take a sick day for her. I hope it is just her teeth coming in. She is working on the two top teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...