Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt (Daddy)!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Matt!!!!

Matt turned 27 today!!! Lily and I got him a Wii for his birthday. We already played it last night. I couldn't wait to give it to him. I couldn't wait for today, because he isn't here. Matt went to the Metallica concert in Omaha with Beau and Tate. I told him to wear ear plugs, but he said "No way." ha ha

Well, Lily is now feeling better and her rash is gone. I am so glad we have our Lily back. Now we are planning her 1st birthday party and dedication at church. It is so hard to believe that she is almost one. She isn't walking yet, but she has attempted a step here and there. Although I don't like snow, I am anxious to see what Lily does in the snow. She has a snow suit now and we are ready to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...