Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Valentine's

I can't let Valentine's Day go unnoticed in Blog world!  ha ha
The kids all did Valentine's with holding a sucker.





Of course I forgot to get a pic of what their Valentine's looked like when they were all done.  Mom fail!

For some reason, my school had our Vday parties a week before Valentine's Day.  Ugh.



This was my loot!

Hudson wrote every single name for his Preschool class, Heather's, and Grandparents.  He did awesome!

Lily did hers too and was a good helper for Beckett's.


Matt sent me these beautiful roses and a balloon to work.
I got him shorts and a shirt.  :)

I didn't get a picture of the kids' gifts.  I got them each an outfit and the Troll's movie.



They put all their goodies out on the floor when they got home.


Grandpa and a surprise visit from Aunt Gigi.  Grandpa said he would watch the kiddos so Matt and I could go out to eat.  We didn't know Virgie was coming!  The kids had fun!




My sweetheart.

With my dark hair, it looks like I have a floating head.  :(

We went to Wasabi and had a nice night together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...