Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My day off!

I love my random Friday I get off from work in February.  :)  I relaxed with the boys in the morning and then took them to Heather's


Loves his toes.

Helping me get ready.

Trying to read while getting my hair colored. :)

Close to my natural color.  I was getting tired of my highlights.

I went to get a pedicure and got to hang out with one of my students!  :)  Her parents are so nice.  They gave me a pedicure and manicure on the house.  How nice.

It was soooo beautiful out.  We played outside when Lily got out of school.




The popsicle man.


My 3 kiddos!

Matt lined up a quick trip with the Baasch's to a College wrestling dual.  We ate at Brewsky's first and then watched wrestling at the Devaney.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...