Saturday, February 11, 2017

~Beckett is 6 months~








Trying to talk to me instead of smile.  :)

Maybe I should roll over mom!

Lily was helping me out to get him smiling!


Well, I thought Beckett's appointment was on Tuesday, but I was a day early.  Geez.  He had his 6 month check up with shots.  He is a healthy little boy.  He's on the smaller end, but she was not worried because he's growing.


I should have taken an after picture because he absolutely destroyed that white paper on the bed.  :)

Just waiting.

15 lbs. 5 oz  25th percentile
27 in. 50th percentile



He can sit up...a little wobbly, but pretty good!

**Rolling over all the time.
**Says "da da da da"
*Likes his fingers and toes
*Getting up early some days
*Doesn't like his nose cleaned
*Has taken a couple baths with Hudson
*Has been eating cereal and started carrots.
*Loves watching his sister and brother

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...