Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Happy Birthday Matt!

Matt's birthday was on a Friday!  The kids colored him pictures and Lily wrote him a really nice letter.  I think that was his favorite gift.  :)  I got him clothes and I don't remember what else.  This is what I get for blogging 3 months after.  If its not in the picture......I don't know!  ha ha




Of course you have to tackle the birthday boy!

They worked really hard on the signs.

Ate supper at Tiff's in Doniphan.

Matt and I had plans to go to the Husker game to tailgate on Saturday afternoon.  Matt went to the deer stand to get work done and that is when he cut his leg as noted in an earlier post.  :(  So, we spent the day at the ER in Kearney.  That night, our kids still stayed at Gma and Gpas and we went to watch the game at a bar with Dick and Michele.  


Happy Birthday Matt!

We love you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...