Friday, November 6, 2015

State Fair 2015

We went to the State Fair the first Saturday after I ran the 5K.  We then went back the following day so Lily could dance with the Rubies.  Enjoy the picture overload!







Crabby guy because he couldn't go on the bumper cars.


We saw Nyla.





Pure joy!

We were that family trying to get through the midway with a wagon.  Ha ha.  Lily was tired of walking too!





This rollercoaster is their favorite.


Matt was better than me in taking pictures of the swings. :)  You will see mine later.  yikes




Lily

I guess everyone should have a crabby three year old picture, huh?!








Showing Hudson where Grandpa and Grandma live.







ha ha, they are in the middle.


Hud loves it!

Lily loves it! :)


Phew, I am done with August!!!  2 more months and I will be caught up!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that the State Fair is so close! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...