Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Camping at Mahoney

Since we enjoyed Mahoney so much last year, we had to go again!  We were able to spend more time relaxing, fishing, and went swimming longer.  :)


He only held the pole for like 2 minutes.  He is not very patient.


I'm the only one that caught a fish.  :)

She actually touched it!

We invited Chris, Tara, and Maggie to eat supper with us.  Since they live in Waverly, it's just a skip and a jump.






What a beautiful sight.





Thanks for coming over Genteles!

Cereal for breakfast.  I caught Hudson trying to catch a drip of milk from Lily's chin.  ha ha!

We then went to the Gretna Outlet Mall.  We got Lily and Hudson's tennis shoes.

Hud and Daddy found this hat.  I never thought I would buy a flat bill.

Enjoying the nice day.

They were able to ride up and down while we packed up.

We loved Mahoney and I'm sure we will be back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...