Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer happenings

As I type this blog post, my summer days are slowing dwindling.  :(  Here are some fun times.

Picnic on porch :) that ended with sprinkler fun



We spent a few hours of the afternoon at Windmill.  It was hot, but they enjoyed the sand and water.  I forget that my park pass will get us in for free!!







Gigi came for a little bit before she left for home.

While in the water, Lily let me pull her front tooth!

Her toothless grin!

Some of us mommies met at Megan's house for a meeting.  The kids could not resist their new water slide.  Lily was in her clothes.....silly girl.




Family walk (minus Daddy) on the gravel.

Oasis is so strong, but Lily is doing well with her.

Hudson gets tired walking.

Another one of our creatures we have found.  They named this "Crawly."

So sweet

My little burritos

Making 4th of July cupcakes

Trying on Daddy's work gear.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...