Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My hobby

Matt has so many hobbies and I didn't have anything that was just mine that didn't include my children or my first graders.  I enjoy taking pictures (of kids) and blogging (about family).  Last January, I decided I needed to start taking care of myself a little better.  I was working out and stopped drinking pop.  In April I started running outside.  So I am pretty proud of myself for running 130+ miles from April-December.  



I love to collect things and see things accumulate.  So, this app is really motivating for me.  So, my goal is to run 150 miles from Jan - Dec.


One of the beautiful Saturdays in January, I went for my run.  Sometimes I have a plan and sometimes I just go and if I'm feeling good I keep runnin'.  I ended up running from our house to the river and back.  :)  It was my farthest: 5.55 miles.  

So, I sat down one night and looked at all the Nebraska races there will be in 2015.  There were 20 that I think will be fun.  At this time I am signed up for the Shamrock Fun Run (2.5 miles) and the Race for Grace (6 miles).  There are a few more that I will do for sure, but have not registered yet.  I am tempted to sign up for a half marathon some day.........but not sure if that will be 2015.?.?  :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...