Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We went to Scott and Eliza's for Thanksgiving.  Everyone was actually able to come.  The meal was delicious and the company was great!  We set up a ping pong tournament.  Delanie beat me with her amazing serve (later we found out it was illegal, but who cares!).  


Other people's toys are more fun!



So cute!

The championship game. :)


There is always wrestling when we are all together.



On Friday morning, Virgie and I went Black Friday shopping.  We got some good deals, but it was just fun to hang out with each other.


Wrestling during the football game.  Amazingly, they won!!!!  I went for a run that afternoon for the first time in weeks.  I really do miss it!  The kids went to "Defy Gravity" and Lily hurt her ankle again. :(  I don't think she will be allowed to jump ever again!  ha ha

We then drove to O'Neill on Friday.

I couldn't get a good picture while driving....but the sunset was awesome!

On Saturday, Jessica and her family came.  It was nice to see them and be with Mark and Jackie.  The weather was beautiful.  No coats!

Hudson loved being around them while they were shooting.

He was so curious and wanted to pull the rope too.

Here, he pulled the string for Grandpa Mark.

3 Generations!
What a neat tradition to have.  They all enjoy shooting and the guns are actually Matt's Grandpa Ray's guns.  Just think if he could have shot with them too!

My turn...I actually got 3 out of 3 on my 2nd turn.
Hudson would pull the rope when we said "Pull!"  It worked out pretty good! :)


Braxton, Hud, and I with Landon in the background! :)

Soooo, tired!

Us adults played a dice game while the kids slept.  Pretty soon I look over and Hudson had rolled off the chair onto the floor.  It didn't even phase him.  ha ha!

The next day it was actually chilly!  It put us into the Christmas spirit.  We stopped on our way home and got our Christmas tree! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...