Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December stuff! :)

We got Oasis some lollipop dog treats for her birthday, December 3rd!


It was so fun to watch her with the lollipop.  She threw it up and then played with it.  She ran around the yard, jumped, and even snorted.  So cute!


Hudson had started to really enjoy coloring.  Lily has always loved coloring!


Mommy can get stuff done while they play together. :)

Lily danced the half time of the girls basketball game.  Great job Lily!








One of the countdown bags said "Let's make cookies!"  So, they helped me make sugar cookies with sprinkles.  



Hudson has not been able to show the number 2 on his fingers.  He always says "I can't."  The other day, I asked him and it took him awhile, but he puts all his fingers up and then grabs the 2 little fingers and pulls them down.  He puts his thumb on top of it so they stay.  Then we got the number 2!!!  Yay!!!


The got a little ping pong set in the countdown.  It is comical to watch them play.  Hudson doesn't understand and Lily gets frustrated, but she can't hit it either.  ha ha!  


I am really trying to catch up on the blog before 2014 is over.  I feel like the days are going so fast!  I can't believe there are only 8 days until Christmas!  I am sooo excited to go to Phoenix with my family.  I hope the weather is nice.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...