Monday, November 3, 2014

Old pics

I have some cute pics that I wanted to include but they don't really belong to one post.  So, enjoy my odds and ends! :)

My sleeping beauties.  I love lazy weekends when they can take a good nap :)



Pumpkin glow!

A couple weeks ago, we watched the game at my parents' house.  It was nice to have everyone there.



Mav and the little girls

He has started enjoying legos.

He loves reading!

Hudson hung out with Daddy and I when Lily had a sleepover at Emma's.  His book bag is bigger than he is!

Once again, we love selfies! :)

They are always testing how tough daddy is. :)

So tired after sleepover and movie!  My beauty!  Later she told me, "I couldn't fall asleep."  I told her she did and she didn't believe me until she saw the picture. ha ha!

Hudson enjoys watching Football.  When it is on, he yells "Go! Go!"  Then he usually says, "aww, they aren't going."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...