Wednesday, October 22, 2014

~*Women of Faith*~

I was fortunate to go to Women of Faith with my friends the end of September.  It was at the Pinnacle Arena in Lincoln.  Asia's church was sending a bunch of ladies, so we sat with them.  We had a WONDERFUL time.



Our morning walk to the arena.

WOF selfies! :)

We got to listen to wonderful speakers and singers.  The two days went really fast.





Matthew West was great!



Sheila Walsh, Lisa Harper, Lysa Terkeurst, Patsy Clairmont, Christine Caine


Meet Anyelis!!  I have chosen to sponsor her through World Vision.  Anyelis lives in Dominican Republic.  She is 5 years old and lives with her mom and extended family.  I am so excited for my family to support Anyelis and her community.  I am anxious to see how it works out and for us to get our first letter from her.

On our ride home.

Thank you Asia, Danielle, and Hayley for a great WOF trip.  It is so special to have friends to share this experience with.  Now....to get our Bible study planned. :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...