Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Variety of happenings!


Sleepy head!

I finally reached 100 miles!!!  I wonder how far I will have gone in April (a year since I started running)???

Fun in mommy's classroom.

Riding with snacks...popsicles and Gogurts.


Breakfast at the farm. :)

He loves his animals now.

Hmmmm, what shall I wear?

Late game.....little man not tired,

Big sister....very tired!

We went camping on a Friday night at Bader Park.  I didn't get any other pictures than from when I went running.  I love running at different places.  

I bet this will look gorgeous when all the trees are changing.

I ran over the bridge and couldn't pass up how peaceful it was.

We had Runcies over for one of the games.  The kids had fun playing together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...