Thursday, March 27, 2014

~GYMNASTICS~

Lily has been asking a long time for us to sign her up for gymnastics.  I finally decided we would try it.  I signed her up for only a one month session so we could see how it would work out with our schedule and if she would even enjoy it.  She will go on Wednesdays after she has Rubies.  Lily calls it her 'work day.'

I wanted to get a before picture in her cute outfit.
Hudson couldn't pass up getting a pic with his sister.


"Me, Pic!"

Hudson and I watched from the window.

Getting ready to do a somersault.

On the balance beam.

I think she enjoyed it.  She was pretty shy, but one of my students is in there.  So, now she feels like she knows someone.  :)




1 comment:

  1. I love how all of our kids are trained for pictures!
    I hope she likes it! Jadyn LOVED gymnastics. :) We are starting again this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...