Sunday, March 16, 2014

Funfest

Matt went to Vegas with people from work, so it was just me and the kids.  I had a work day on Friday, so it wasn't that bad.  We took a morning picture for Daddy!

We love Daddy :)

Friday was Newell's funfest.  I wasn't planning on going because Hudson can be a handful, but I decided to try it.  We went right when it opened and stayed a little over an hour.






They both had a lot of fun.  Lily got a neat makeup box with all her Newell bucks.  Our PTA is so amazing and our families are fortunate to have this wonderful funfest to raise money for the school.  Hudson actually did okay, but the last while he was antsy and not wanting to be held by mommy.  I am glad we went because it is fun to see my students there and Lily loves to play all those games. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...