Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekend

The kids and I enjoyed my Friday off.  After the play date with all of our friends, we ran some errands and came home to do Valentines.

I am so proud of her.  She wrote every single Valentine on her own.  She has pretty good penmanship, which makes this first grade teacher happy! :)  She has a hard time with n's and h's, so I did dotted lines for those.

Her and I had taken over the living room floor with our Valentine's!  Good thing Hudson was asleep!

The plan was to go to Lincoln that evening.  We were going to see the Gentele's and stay at a hotel.  Lily and I packed everything and I had the car all loaded.  Well.........as the evening went on and NO daddy, we decided to go to sleep too.  Matt finally got done working at midnight.  Hard worker, I know!



Hudson could not stay awake any longer!  Lily loved this because he hasn't slept on her since he was much smaller. :)
We did end up going to Lincoln on Saturday morning.  Chris and Tara's fence business "Outback Fence and Stain" was at the Lincoln Home show.  We wanted to support them.  There was a few fun things for kids too!


Lily got a balloon hat.  It is a princess crown with a heart in the front.

We saw a face painter and since Lily didn't get a chance to get her face painted at the Princess Day, we did it for sure this time!



This was actually the same lady that did the painting at Princess Day!  She is an amazing artist.

Awww, so pretty!

We then went out to eat at Granite City and then shopping.  The kids got spoiled on this trip.  :)   


Home again!  Lily and Hudson were wrestling.  All of sudden, Lily yells, eww his face is black!



She didn't know why it was black......


 ha ha, Doesn't he look ornery?!?



Awww, now she knows why his face was black.  Good things come to an end my dear. 

On Sunday, we were invited to my parent's house for lunch.  Aunt Gigi was there too!  I think they all just wanted to see our kids. ha ha!
They have so much fun together!  Here they are ripping Daddy's magazine.....super!  
Paper everywhere!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...