Friday, February 8, 2013

Our changing boy!

I finally got a picture of those 'fangs' that I was telling you about!

Hudson has also discovered his pointer finger.  Lily thinks its funny when he uses it. :)

Check them out, ha ha! 

Hudson's goal is to open every drawer.  So far he only plays with the drawer and doesn't scatter everything too much yet. 

1.  Look how he is sitting.  (I have pictures of myself and Lily sitting like this)
2. He is starting to get some cause/effect things.  So, he tries to put the balls back in.


I caught him!  The bottom drawer is his favorite.  He gets out the ziplocs and shakes them and pulls at them. 

His personality is coming out!  See the wrinkle in his nose? ha ha! 

This is a happy face.  I think he enjoys showing off his teeth! :)



Hudson is also very impulsive with arms swings when he is eating.  Sometimes you don't know its coming and bam!  Food is all over! :) ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...