Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lily's 5th Birthday

Friday, November 16th, our little lady turned 5 years old!!!


 She got to choose one gift to open on Friday morning.  She got a Barbie Car!!!  The daycare was closed on her birthday, so Grandma Nancy came over to watch the kids.  They had a fun day together.  For lunch, they went to Clarks to eat with Daddy.  Then they came to the school at the end of my school day to see my kids and bring them cookies.

  
My kids absolutely loved seeing Lily and Hudson.  We ate the cookies and danced.  Lily fit right in!  I am proud of how polite my students were.  It is fun to do little things like this with them.  Lily got to see all the kids she hears so much about!  Thank you Mom for bringing them!

After school, we met Matt at FUJI!  This was where Lily wanted to eat her birthday supper!
 
Grandma made this crown for her.  She wanted to wear it everywhere so people would know she was 5! :)
 

So big sitting in the high chair!
 

Lily getting her birthday serenade.
 

Happy Birthday Lily!
 

If you haven't been to FUJI, you should.  When there is a birthday, they come around with the camera and take your group photo.  You can take the picture home or have them hang it on the wall.  Lily chose to have it put on the wall this time.  So, next time you are there, look for us!!!

Lily's big gift from us was the option to get her ears pierced!  She was excited and didn't hesitate to answer YES!!!


 I did not like watching my baby in pain.  The 2nd one was pretty rough.  Tears were rolling down her cheeks.  I am so proud of how brave she was.  

What a beauty!!!

When we got home Aunt Eliza, Aunt Virgie, and Sydney were waiting for us.  They spent the night with us.  Lily and Syd had so much fun staying up late, reading, and laying in bed with a flashlight.  
 

Another gift from Mommy and Daddy
 

Hudson loves Sydney!

I can't believe my little girl is 5!  Time has sure flown by.   She is a whole hand, can you believe it???  Lily has brought so much joy into our lives.  I couldn't imagine my life with out her.  I love you sweet Lily!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...