Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I wanted to do a creative Valentine for our families and Pinterest had a cute idea.  It seemed pretty easy, but my 4 year old was not understanding the concept. ha ha!


 Every time she smiled she tilted her head, shut her eyes, and moved her hand.  So, we did many pictures.



She was tired of pictures and was not a 'happy' Valentine.


 We finally got a good one!!!!

It turned out really cute.  Lily was excited to give them to family.

We had a great Valentine's Day.  Matt had 6 beautiful red roses delivered to school (how sweet!).  We got Lily a jewelry box with two rings (she is into jewlery!) and a gumball machine.  Since Matt has been traveling a lot of work, I got him a nice carry on suit case.  

Matt grilled steak that night and we ate a wonderful supper.  Matt had 312 and Lily and I drank sparkling grape juice! ha ha!  I do miss my occassional glass of wine, but it is well worth it!!!  We then watched a movie together.

I hope everyone had a wonderful "Love Day!"  That is what Lily calls it. :)


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...