Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Bump pics #4

  
Wow, I can't believe I am 30 weeks.  Baby Elsbury is moving like crazy!  It always responds to a little poke from mommy and daddy.  Lily has felt her bro/sis move a few times now.  I am actually able to get comfortable at night, so sleep hasn't been too bad yet.  I DO go to sleep early though.  I can't seem to make it through all my favorite shows.  I go to my 30 week doctor appointment tomorrow.  It is crazy that I am going every 2 weeks now.  We are just SOOOO excited to meet this little person.  

We finally have the crib set up in the baby's room.  There isn't much in there yet, but it is starting to look like a nursery.  This mommy can't help but look around in there often and imagine my little baby snuggled up in the crib.  When I give Lily her kiss before I go to bed, I imagine the day that I will also be kissing my other baby soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...