Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lily's big girl hair cut!

I had Friday off, so Lily and I got to hang out all day.  The plan was to go out to eat, get her hair cut, and go shopping!  I love these days with Lily.  Poor daddy had to work :(



Lily is spinning with her LONG hair for the last time.

We then did a little modeling to get the 'before' pictures!




We ate at Freddy's and then wen to Indulge for her hair cut.  Kayla cut it and did a great job.  This mommy almost teared up when she made the first cut.  I couldn't believe how much hair was on the floor!!!  We had only cut Lily's hair once before.  That was around Christmas time.  Take a look at her new do!








I think it makes her look so grown up!!!

We then had more time in our afternoon, so we went to ride with Grandpa in the combine.  He was picking beans.




This isn't the greatest picture, but Lily is standing in front of the combine window.  :)  We love Fall!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...