Monday, January 17, 2011

Our little family Christmas

The three of us celebrated Christmas together on Christmas Eve. We had a great morning. It was relaxing and nice to celebrate with out hurrying off anywhere. Lily was so excited to open her gifts that had been laying under the tree. Lily was the first one to open a gift.




She opened up her paints first.




Matt and I opened up our gifts in between hers. Matt got me a new camera!!!!! I love it! We started charging it right away so I could begin taking pictures with it.



dress up shoes


Aww, look at that smile. We got her a barbie head to play with her hair.


I made her a tie blanket. She loved it and she now sleeps with it.

Her big gift was roller skates.


Oh my! Lily had gone to skating class every Tuesday, so she is pretty confident on them. I hope she keeps practicing this summer!


She basically just walks with them, but its a start.

I had gotten Matt the gun and I also ordered personalized plates for his jeep 'Billy 1'. He gave me some clothing and a bag also. We are very fortunate to be able to give on Christmas. It is so much fun shopping for people that you love.

Celebrating Christmas at our new home was wonderful. I thank God for my family and our health and the birth of baby Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...