Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Playing with the Elsbury's

I am desperate need of time to catch up on my blogging! Holy cow, I am going way back to September. I really enjoy blogging and updating everyone on what is happening with us. Life has seemed to take over and not dealt me much time. Urgh! So, here it goes!





Aunt Chantele with her two favorites!!! We went to Atkinson to Wonderchecks for a picnic/get together for the football game. They had karoake afterwards in the shed. We got to see a lot of the Elsburys we hadn't seen in awhile.





Chillin' out in their jammies.



It was so nice out. We played outside for most of the afternoon.





Who would have guessed that a gravel pile would be so much fun?!?



Grandpa Mark was so excited to help the kids roast marshmallows. It was a hit!



A hit for all!!!



Ahhh, Lily you have a little something, right ......... there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...