Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fun with Family

October 23rd I had my ML masters class in Fremont. Matt is so thoughtful and asked if him and Lily could come with me. So, we drove up to Omaha on Friday and stayed at a hotel. I left in the morning for my class while Matt and Lily stayed and went swimming.

They also went shopping (for a long time, Matt would say). When I was done with class I picked them up and we went to Scott and Eliza's. The Husker game was calling our name! :)





Best Friends!





Gig and I

The men behind all the great women! :)



Caden is so full of energy! Uncle Matt likes keeping him entertained and coming back for more!



Aunt Liza with Delanie and Lily. Beautiful!



How did Aunt Liza get so lucky!?



I love this picture. Every family should have an Aunt Gigi!




Working on their dance moves.


Well, we hadn't planned on staying the night at the Ferzely house, but it worked out that way. Some other Widdowson family members came over for the evening. Uncle Russ, Aunt Karen and the girls had been in town for a band competition, so they stopped by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...