Monday, April 26, 2010

Marcy and Mark's wedding

My cousin Marcy married Mark Neeman on April 10, 2010.

All of us were able to spend some time together on Friday for the rehearsal and after at the hotel. We celebrated Maguire's birthday on Saturday morning. Enjoy the pics.





Laurie, Eliza, Virgie, and I sang in Marcy's wedding. We were all very nervous because we wanted to do well for Marcy on her big day. I would say it went very well. Marcy was a beautiful bride and I could tell she was extremely happy.





The foursome singers!!!
(I think big sunglasses are in! ha ha)



The Ferzely family!!



Ready, Set, Go!


Mr. and Mrs. Neeman!



Our attempt at a family picture. Lily did not feel well that night and fell asleep at the dance. Poor little girl. There was a candy table and everything too!!!



Lily and Uncle John are sleepy!!





Hula Hoop contest!


Congratulations Marcy and Mark!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...