Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy School week

Last week was busy at school, but fun. Giving the students new and interesting experiences is great, but it can be tiring. When I see their faces, it makes it all worth it. We were working on writing Procedural writing, so we dyed eggs and made a smoothie.




How cute!!


I don't know why I don't make these more often. They were easy and delicious.


We are also in the middle of a Plant Unit. We were in dire need of a mower!!! :)




Although these kids aren't part of the "Elsbury Clan," they are a big part of my weeks! I also just wanted to show you how much fun we had! The school ended the week by having a reading celebration. The teachers were in charge of relays and then the kids did an egg toss with a partner. So, imagine roughly 200 kids in a line throwing eggs! Funny, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...