Monday, April 20, 2009

O'Neill

On Saturday morning we headed up to O'Neill to see Matt's family. Jessica and Landon rode with us. They moved into their house last Saturday, so we were excited to get to stay in their new home. It was beautiful. All they have left is the brick work outside and the yard. Landon and Lily had a wonderful time running around the house. It is all so open.


Matt and I brought an air mattress. Here are Landon and Lily jumping on it.







This is the sun room. The kids love all the windows because they are at just the right height. Grandma and Grandpa also have fish in there. Lily and Landon loved to watch them swim.

Kitty!




Lily is at the age now that she won't go to everyone. She gets very clingy to Daddy and Mommy lately. Lily was finally letting Grandpa hold her, so I had to get a picture. Where ever Papa is, there is always Landon. :)




We made it home on Sunday to have Mommy work at school and then Daddy mowed the lawn. Matt then went to Wyoming this morning for the whole week. Ughhhh! I don't know what Lily and I are going to do. I am able to blog right now because I stayed home with Lily today. She was doing fine, but then two girls at daycare were sick, and I was unsure about Lily anyway. So, Gail called me a sub and I picked her up and we are hanging out together today. She is taking her nap right now.

Lily is now 17 months old!!!! I can't believe it. She is growing up too fast. She says "dank you" (thank you) now. She does a lot of copycat things. Its cute! She is running everywhere. She will yell "Oas" for Oasis whenever we are close to her or just on our street heading home. I could go on and on of what she is doing, but I won't bore you. Have a great week. The weather is supposed to be beautiful!


1 comment:

  1. I hope Lily gets to feeling better. My kids have had runny noes and coughs but nothing too serious. Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...