Thursday, October 9, 2008

What's up with the Elsbury's?

Well...Matt just left today for his BIG Elk hunting trip in Colorado. He will be gone until next Thursday. So, it is just Lily and I for a whole week. Good thing she is a good baby. Although, the daycare said she was really fussy today. Hmmm....she was fine for me. ha ha! I think she is working on getting more teeth. Lily is also very interested in a variety of foods, especially what mommy and daddy are eating. Baby food is becoming obsolete, but that makes me sad because I feel she should still be a baby.

Today my 1st graders and I went to the Stuhr Museum to learn about Pawnee Life. Field trips are always exciting, but the kids always amaze me on how well they can be. I am actually having a good year, and they are great kids. I am in the process of rescheduling parent-teacher conferences because I missed them last week.

It has been difficult coming to the realization that Mullen is in heaven and I truly don't think I have actually realized it. If that makes sense.....? I am going to miss his heart warming smile and innocent and loving humor. As I journal, take pictures, and videotape our family I constantly remind myself that these are priceless things. I am thankful that I/we do have such wonderful memories with Mullen. Lily will definitely grow up to know that she has a caring angel that loves her.

I do have pictures I could post, but I haven't gotten around to it. I might possibly have an elk picture the next time I post, ha ha! I better go to bed. Grey's Anatomy was okay and I still didn't get all my school work done. Oh well!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...