Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rain, rain, go away!

Hello all! Well, Matt is still hunting and has not gotten anything yet. He did say yesterday that one of their guys shot a bull Elk. So at least they won't get skunked two years in a row. Another one of his guys saw a bear. I don't think I could sit out by myself knowing there are bears, mountain lions, and wolves. Matt called me last night right before it got dark there and said he had 20 miles to drive on his four wheeler, so he better go. Uh, yeah! Driving a four wheeler in the mountains at night with wild animals...not my cup of tea. I haven't heard from him today yet, but Lily and I sure enjoy his calls. She is so cute when he is on the phone. She hugs the phone and gives it many kisses.

It has been pretty boring here at the Elsbury household. Especially since it is so rainy. I don't even want to drive out and get fast food. ha ha!


Lily came to the school to help me on Sunday morning. She really wanted to climb into the lunch basket.



She does the cutest squinty smile. It cracks me up every time.



Sorry, I just love videos. Lily loves to make noises, what baby doesn't. But, she knows we have a picture of a dog on our fridge and I think it is awesome that she associates Oasis with that picture and also the sound. I think I have the smartest little girl around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...