Saturday, August 2, 2008

Final countdown until school starts :(


Lily's last swimming lesson. It was a free day with waves, slides, and all!




I don't have pictures of her swimming, but Heather took some.



Lily helped me in my classroom. I am working on the Disco theme. She does a great job army crawling all over and I am able to get stuff done.



My classroom before it is all finished. Only 17 days until kids come. Yikes!



Lily was hiding under her blanket.




Enjoy the video!!!!




Taking a nap! Look at the colorful doors. Some former students helped me spray paint them.




Lily loves the mirror! She likes to stand in front of it.


Kisses!




Landon and Aunt Jessica came to stay with us Friday. We threw the two kids in the tub on Saturday morning. They had a lot of fun. Look at Lily's tan. (Her mommy does put sunscreen on her!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...