Monday, August 25, 2008

Beau's wedding

On Friday, August 22nd, Mullen John turned 8 years old!
Happy Birthday Mully!


We headed to Omaha for Beau and Kami's wedding rehearsal. Lily stayed with Aunt Gigi while we got to hang out with our friends. It has been awhile since we have seen our friends and we had a good time. Matt was one of Beau's ushers. Lily and I hung out with Virgie on Saturday morning and then I went to the wedding. Matt and I had a great time at the wedding. Beau and Kami looked great and are so happy together. It makes me want to marry Matt again to have the big party!




Lily at Virgie's apartment! I forgot to tell you that Lily turned 9 months old on August 16th! I can't believe it. She is crawling all over now!


This was a neat idea.



Jenna and I on the trolly.


Wives and girlfriends

Kari, Jill, me, and Jenna




Usher, usher, usher: Ross, Sam, and Matt



Some of the boys minus Beau
Tate, Ross, Sam, Matt
Derek, Adam




Well, I have one week down of school. I now have 19 students, which was a few more than I thought I was going to get. We just had open house tonight and it is always nice to meet the families. I have some really good parents, so I am looking forward to a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...