Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa Brad!

Time has gotten away from me as I am trying to complete my second of three grad classes this summer. I wanted to wish Grandpa Brad a happy birthday from the Elsbury clan!!!! (His birthday was yesterday!) The Elsbury's bought some bikes the other day and are loving them. Matt and I each bought a Schwinn and Lily bought a "little tent on wheels." She really enjoys riding in it, even though she is a little small for it. We are now officially a cute little family on wheels! ha ha!

Since my last post, Mullen had another health scare. A day does not go by that I am not thinking about him and praying for a miracle. If you are reading this, please take a minute to raise Mullen up in prayer. As I type this, I keep picturing his little grin that captures my heart in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...