Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome to our Blog!!!!


Blogging is new to me, so we will see if I can get a hang of this. The Elsbury Clan is: Matt, Abby, and Lily (and Oasis)! We were talking the other day about the word "family" and how it has a whole new meaning to us now. We are apart of our families, but now we have created our own family as well.




Lily turned 7 months old yesterday! Oh my goodness. Here are a few pictures of our growing little girl.







We went "down South" to see Cropa Brad's corn after the hail storm. Sorry Cropa and Grandma, it didn't look too hot.













This is a picture of Grandpa's corn before he was able to replant beans.



















Lily loves swinging. Isn't this a sweet picture?















Can you imagine what she is working on? Ha ha















Lily and I made a stepping stone for Daddy. She helped me by putting her hand print in the cement so nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that is really cool! How did you do it? I just want to snuggle Lily! Shelli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...