Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm done with my first summer class!

It's Friday afternoon and I am chilling out on the couch listening to Lily babble in her crib (aka, taking a nap). My class got done early and it was a great class. Two more this summer! We are anxiously waiting to see how John, Laurie, and the boys are enjoying Disney World in Orlando. Our prayers are with them while they are making many memories. I can imagine the boys right now wanting to go in every direction. Fun, fun!

I was cleaning the kitchen and making something to eat the other night, and thought: Lily hasn't played with pots and pans! So, I sat her down with two pots and spoons to see what she would do.


She banged them a couple of times, and had fun doing it. She was so cute. I like watching her experience new things. We hope to go swimming soon. This time in a pool and no sand. Maybe mommy and daddy will even put their suits on. ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...