Tuesday, November 21, 2017

School is out for Summer!!!! (May 26th)

 One more school year down!  This time of year is so busy.  It feels like I can't catch up and literally the next day, I can breathe.  :)  I always have a hard time saying good bye to my kiddos....that will never change, but it seems like I look forward to summer more and more every year.  


Such a neat hanger from a student.

Pedis with Erin and Shelley!

Enjoying our first day with no set bedtime!  I only have a work day left!  :)


A few of us went to celebrate with drinks.  Yum!

We had a gathering at Megan's house that night.  It was one of our best nights with our families.  Thanks for hosting Barnett's.








Allergic reaction to the grass. :(

So tired!

Wow!!!  Beckett and Madden are the only ones not in it.  Look at these cuties!


I absolutely love these girls!  I wish I could go back to this carefree night.  Awwww....we'll do it again soon!


The kids watched a movie in the backyard.  So fun!

Oops....didn't turn this one!  ha ha

Of course my kiddos were the first ones to crash.



I love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...