Friday, February 14, 2014

Unreal request!

Last week I got a strange Facebook message from a man that says he works for Nash Entertainment, TruTV.  He had done some research for their Top Funniest TV Show and was asking for permission to use our video 'Baby Scared of Roar.'  I posted it on Youtube in September of 2012 and on the blog, Roar!

Well it turns out he was for real!  He sent a License agreement and offered us money.  Matt of course counter offered (double the amount), and they took it!  So, sometime in April, Hudson's video will be on TruTv.

When I first got the request from him, the video had 178,300 views.  Today it has: 179,557 views!!! 

Crazy, right?!  The only bad thing is that there are some haters out there and they 

leave awful comments on youtube.  I just hope the show isn't "Top Worst Moms"



1 comment:

  1. Tha'ts awesome! I personally think it's hilarious! I couldn't believe some of the comments! I stuck up for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...