Sunday, November 10, 2013

Halloween 2013

Halloween 2013

Hudson has bitten a few times at daycare, so I thought this shirt was PERFECT!  Ha ha ha.

I had a meeting on Halloween day, so I didn't get to experience the super excited first graders.  I on the other hand was excited to paint Lily's face and dress my little man into a pirate. :)




Halloween 2013 ~ A Success!

Hudson was thrilled to see the candy in our bowl.


He was a good pirate.


Me and my crazy little kiddos!


Matt had to comfort Hudson at our first house because the witch cackled!  ha ha


Lily and Rylen!

With MacKenzie and Addy.

With Skylar and Morgan.

The Doniphan-Trumbull football team had their first playoff game, so the town was kinda quiet.  We went around our neighborhood and then drove to Ponderosa to trick or treat at Laura's and Chris/Dave's.

Our kids love Chris and Dave and I think they love them too!  It is fun to go visit them.  It has been our tradition for the last few years now.  The Baaschs and Blauhorns come too!

Hudson and Reese.

Brady, Lily, and Grace were answering the door for the other trick or treaters and Lily was learning how to tally for each of the kids.  :)

We had a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...