Saturday, March 2, 2013

Great time with friends

My friends, Cala and Shannon and I have been planning a get together for a long time.  The snow storm came through and we were scared that our weekend would get ruined.  We played it by ear and by Friday afternoon they said they would be coming for sure!  Cala wanted us to meet her fiance, Mike and I was excited to see Shannon and Ryan's little boy Gavin again.  The last time I saw him was last March.  Crazy!  We lined up a babysitter to come and watch our kids and Gavin so we could go out to eat and to the horse races.

 

 Although none of us had much luck, we did have fun!

  
Micaela and Mike

I missed these girls!  Thank you for coming to see us!
 


We went home with our pockets and purses a little lighter, ha ha!  After the kids went to sleep, we decided to try to win their money at our Horse Races!



That didn't work though.....I was the first on out and Matt had bought in a couple times.  Cala ended up winning the most!  It was such a great time being able to hang out with them.  It was long overdue and we can't wait to do it again.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...