Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sick day

On Monday, Lily got sick at Heather's.  She was throwing up, so I left work a little early to pick up her and Hudson.  Poor girl was not feeling well.  Matt was on the East coast at this time, so it was just me.  She threw up a few more times that evening (had to wash some bedding, urgh).  I thought we were in the clear until she did it again at 10:00.  So, I decided to get a sub for the next day and was writing lesson plans late that night.  Lily slept with me that night and Hudson was fine.  We slept in a little in the morning and Lily was feeling okay.  It ended up being a nice relaxing 'sick' day.  We played!


Lily caged up Hudson!  ha ha, he didn't mind at all.




Then she was caged up! :)

We wanted to get out of the house a little, so we went to Gpa and Gma's for supper.  

Isn't this cute!  

I am glad her sickness didn't last long.  And we were glad when Matt got home.  So far, we are all feeling fine (Matt did get sick a week later).  This icky bug needs to stay away from us! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...